Reaching new and existing customers through social networking is now an important part of a marketing strategy for every organisation.
Whether you choose to use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or other platforms you will see your business grow in a short period of time.
If you are not using social media to promote your business you are missing a huge opportunity, you can reach a vast potential audience in a very time efficient and cost
How I Can Help You?
With 25 years’ experience in traditional and digital marketing across the public and private sector, I have the skills to understand how you can make the most of social media. I can:
- Review your existing social media engagement and on line presence
- Recommend the right social media platforms for your business
- Develop a content marketing plan tailored for your business
- Set up new accounts or recommend improvements to existing platforms
- Undertake social media management for you
- Provide regular feedback and reports
- Monitor industry sectors and competitors
- Train you and your staff and help you implement your tailored plan
I offer a variety of bespoke services and guarantee a growth in your followers whatever package you take.
Getting Started – Comprehensive Engagement Report
Everything you need to get started or improve your engagement on social media. You will receive recommendations on improvements to your website for maximum impact, a Content Planner, formatted posts and ideas for images.
A month long burst of social media activity designed to increase your followers and engagement across your chosen social media platforms.
If you lack the time to post quality content on a regular basis then I can provide an outsourced social media management for Facebook and LinkedIn in order to grow your followers and engagement
An option of different comprehensive workshops delivered on site or at a venue of your choice covering:
- Overview of Social Media, Audiences, Social Media strategy and Company Policies
- How to Set Up and Use Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn,
- What to Post and When – Content and Scheduling
Training costs £99 per person in a one to one session or less in small groups. Training lasts approximately 2 hours with comprehensive notes. Further information here.
Contact me now if you want to discuss this workshop or a more personalised approach.
I can also provide a content plan for your social media, with advice on what to post and when.